High temperature nearly affects everything not just humans, so that we should follow these instructions especially during summer to avoid high heat side effects on motor or glass:
1. Use window films from Coolite that acts as thermal insulators against sun harmful rays and to protect your car interior and the car leather.
2. Park your car in the shade and always use a cover for your car to keep it away from sun heat and to help car air conditioner perform well.
3. Clean car air conditioner regularly and change its filters every two years for a better performance.
4. It is preferable to drive your car in the early morning in summer and try to avoid driving in the afternoon time.
5. Avoid driving in the rush hours to keep the heat away from car motor.
6. Always check the water of the radiator and always supply it to maintain the heat rate of the car motor, and if you own the car for more than 4 years it is preferable to change the radiator water regularly.
7. It is preferable to not supply the radiator hot water with cold one unless the car motor is working to avoid car Cylinder breakdown.
8. High temperature of the car motor is normal in summer but to a certain limit, as this rise has to be to the midpoint or slightly beyond.
9. Always cover the front and the rear windows from the sun especially during the daylight to reduce the heat inside the car.
10. Close and open window from time to time especially during using the air conditioner as the low temperature inside the car and the heat outside the car cSan both cause what is called glass cancer.
11. If there is a crack in the car glass try to stop on the side of the road so the glass not to fall.
12. Always check the pressure of the car tires especially before traveling during the daylight in summer and make sure that your tire is suitable for high pressure to avoid tires explosion accidents.
13. It is preferable to supply your tire with nitrogen especially in summer as it maintains a low temperature inside the tire to avoid the possibility of tires explosion.
14. Avoid traveling for long distances during summer in the morning to not reduce the lifetime of the motor.
15. It is preferable to change all the tires every two years especially during high temperature to avoid their damage or explosion.
16. Avoid putting perfumes, lighters, or any compressed bottles during high temperature to not explode inside the car.
17. To maintain air conditioner lifetime try not to run the highest degree but rise the degrees gradually.
18. Always carry out a quick and easy inspection of the car to prepare it high temperatures.
19. If the engine stopped due to high temperature, then you have to check the belts and water hoses.